Table of Contents
5 Best Amazon Seller Tools in the Market for 2023
List of Best Amazon Seller Tools
I began selling products on Amazon in 2017. Jungle Scout was just an expansion, and there were fewer options for useful Amazon seller tools than today.
There are a ton of competitors on Amazon, so it is essential to use power tools.
Nowadays, many tools are available to assist Amazon sellers, like product research, keyword research, providing optimization, accountancy, sales analytics, and also assessment requests.
Getting your Amazon e-commerce business managed efficiently as a brand-new Amazon store owner may require effort. You must find the most excellent Amazon seller tools to help you tweak every aspect of your Amazon business.
As Amazon experts, we understand which tools are best for what purpose and why you need them.
Suppose you need more clarification on which Amazon third-party tools you need to use.
In that case, this complete list of the best Amazon tools in 2022 will help you.
Product and Competitor Research Tools
1. Jungle Scout
In my experience Jungle Scout is among the best Amazon seller tool with the help of its multipurpose attributes.
It started as a product research tool, but the provider incorporated brand-new features with time. You may carry out everything from it, from enhancing product listings to handling your amazon.com stock.
For beginners, Jungle Scout offers solutions such as Opportunity Finder. It uses AI-powered knowledge to identify high-demand, low-competition keywords to find simple products with the most excellent earning power.
For the Pros, tools like Listing Builder can quickly improve product listing and product evaluation hands-free operation.
You can learn more about Jungle Scout in this in-depth Jungle Scout Review.
Use the web app to filter through millions of Amazon products until you find the right idea. Track your products (and competitors) as you nurture and grow your business.
Key Features of Jungle Scout
There is a primary reason why many e-commerce merchants use Jungle Scout. You can do and accomplish a lot with one tool. The following are some of the tool's key features:
- Amazon sellers can easily discover high-demand, low-competition products by utilizing Jungle Scout's appropriate research tools Product Database, Opportunity Finder, and Extension.
- Jungle Scout's Keyword Scout is the best tool for keyword research. Get precise hunt information directly from Amazon, so you know how your customers search for products like yours.
- Review Automation is an Amazon TOS-approved tool that sends automated Amazon evaluation requests to customers who have purchased your products.
- Product Tracker- Monitor the performance of your items, including average daily sales and Best Seller Rank, and see if there is an option.
- The Listing Builder tool assists Amazon sellers in creating an extremely optimized listing for their Amazon products.
- Inventory Manager - This feature aims to classify your products (Reorder Now, Reorder Soon, Overstock, and In Stock), calculate the quantity, and also determine when you need to reorder.
Pros of Jungle Scout
- Great for product research - You can easily use Jungle Scout to find the most outstanding product options on Amazon. This is actually the main feature, as well as its advantages.
- Find the Right Pricing Point
- Monitor your competitors' costs and discover the delightful location to make the most of sales and income.
- 85% Accurate Data
- The extensive Product Database delivers the most correct data of all the Amazon seller tools.
- Great customer help. Jungle Scout flaunts a relatively greater feedback rate matched to its rivals.
Cons of Jungle Scout
- Beginners may not have the capacity to make the most of all the features.
- The tool is relatively simple to use. However, there are great deals of features that newbie dealers only need when they are actually simply starting.
- Yes, it is a little bit expensive, and there is no free trial. Still, it's worth the spend if you cherish expanding your Amazon business.
Jungle Scout Pricing
- Basic plans cost $29 per month (if paid annually) and $49 per month (if paid monthly). They include a single-user license and full access to the Chrome browser extension.
- Suite plans cost $49 per month (if paid annually) and $69 per month (if paid monthly). They include the ability to add additional members, advanced selling capabilities, and access to the Chrome browser extension.
- Professional plans cost $84 per month (if paid annually) or $129 per month (if paid monthly). They include 6 users, 2 years of historical keyword data, priority onboarding, and 6 months of historical data.
PPC Advertising & Optimization Tools
Sellics is a PPC management and optimization tool for Amazon sellers. It integrates 7 essential features to help sellers scale their Amazon Business.
Amazon sellers can maximize their Amazon PPC revenue and automate PPC campaigns to get the most out of spending.
Sellics provides high-performance Amazon advertising and also valuable insights. Sellics Autopilot is an advanced AI-based algorithm for Amazon PPC advertising.
The tool can automatically take off Amazon charges, FBA delivery fees, PPC fees, advertising, taxes, and product expenses for all products and also features the exact profit margin.
Key Features of Sellics
- Customers can easily track as well as assess earnings in real time.
- Enhance Amazon PPC.
- Improve product keyword rankings.
- Handle reviews with immediate notifications.
- Research brand-new and also profitable products within the database.
- Monitor competitors' sales and also keyword rankings.
Pros of Sellics
- It provides a 14-day free trial with no credit card required.
- All of Amazon's marketplaces are supported. Sellics is available in the United Kingdom, the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Canada, and Mexico.
- Outstanding customer service. You can contact support via email or live chat.
- Has an inventory manager that is linked directly to Amazon Seller Central.
- A versatile tool. This means that instead of having to use five different tools for analytics, all of your metrics are in one place.
- Allows you to keep track of your PPC campaigns. This can help you save money on advertising and get the most bang for your buck.
- Notifies you when you get negative feedback. This allows you to address them as soon as possible in order to protect your seller account.
Cons of Sellics
- You must still connect to your Amazon seller account if you use the free trial. Otherwise, you won't be able to test most of the features.
- Sellics only displays data from the last two months, so there is no dashboard history. This is determined by Amazon's API.
- Integrating multiple Seller Central accounts into a single Sellics account is impossible.
- Reports from the Sellics account cannot be downloaded or exported. On Sellics, you cannot see or analyze your return on investment.
- Some of the original features have been removed. For example, the Niche Analyzer, Product Detector, and Spy Tool.
It seems they have recently modified the pricing structure for all types of businesses.
Sellics aims to accommodate all sizes of businesses at a reasonable price. As a result, the amount you pay is determined by the volume of your business.
SellerApp is a robust PPC tool that has tracked over 100 million products and generated a $1 billion-plus conversion rate. It is packed with high-end PPC automation and optimization capabilities to boost the ROI of your campaign, from algorithmic bidding to providing tailored solutions.
The software optimizes your listings and finds keywords to ensure maximum product visibility.
When there is a significant change in your account or product listings, you will receive instant alerts or notifications. It also monitors inventory changes, listing quality, and indexing to ensure your business runs smoothly around the clock.
Overall, SellerApp is a comprehensive software tool that provides all the essentials that an Amazon seller requires to thrive on the platform. They offer a seven-day free trial.
Key Features of Sellerapp
- PPC optimization and automation: By using keyword mining and optimized targeting, you can increase conversions without spending more money on ads.
- Advanced product intelligence is used to find the best products.
Create, manage, and modify multiple campaigns, ad groups, and keywords.
- Identifying negative keywords can help you save money on advertising.
- Keyword Discovery: SellerApp assists you in navigating keywords by aggregating hundreds of real-time suggestions, allowing you to leverage Amazon's top-performing product keywords.
- Improved Listing Quality: Discover the desirability and discoverability of each of your listings, as well as actionable recommendations for improvement.
Pros of Sellerapp
- Reduced ad spending by lowering ACoS and eliminating negative keywords. Additionally, consider parameters such as match type, bid amount, and competition.
- The Amazon Keyword Research tool from SellerApp assisted in identifying and targeting all customer search terms for maximum visibility.
- With regular optimization, you can able to increase Amazon PPC sales and refine campaign performance.
Cons of Sellerapp
- They currently only support Amazon.com USA.
- The data may only sometimes be accurate, and the analyzing process may take longer.
- A little pricey but quickly pays for itself in time savings and increased sales.
Pricing of Sellerapp
SellerApp has three pricing tiers: Pro-lite, Pro, and Enterprise. The pro-lite plan costs $39 per month, the professional plan costs $50 per month(*Annual subscription), and the price of the enterprise plan must be negotiated with SellerApp representatives.
Product Review Tools
FeedbackWhiz is the ultimate Amazon seller tool for increasing sales, feedback, and reviews.
You can use this service to create automated email campaigns that send letters to your customers based on the time or status of their orders. You can use the default service templates or create your own.
FeedbackWhiz can also send you email notifications when there are negative product reviews or feedback. Learn how to remove negative feedback from Amazon. The dashboard contains all of the necessary statistics and information.
Successful Amazon sellers understand the value of product reviews, which is why they use tools like Feedbackwhiz to generate more reviews and outperform their competitors.
Key Features of Feedbackwhiz
- Product Reviews - you can easily organize, check out, and group your product reviews. Study, handle, and receive immediate alerts when bad reviews are submitted.
- Generate customized emails as well as campaigns to increase positive reviews. You may address dissatisfied customers and keep an excellent online reputation with little effort.
- Email Automation - You can easily create intense e-mail sequences that are modified to detail items and buyer practices. Emojis, computer-animated gifs, data add-ons, and custom HTML could be used to produce helpful, personalized themes.
Pros of Feedbackwhiz
- The A/B testing feature of FeedbackWhiz analytics allows you to measure the effectiveness of your letters and choose which option works best.
- FeedbackWhiz automatically monitors all crucial occurrences on your Amazon product listings, even while you're not online.
- Advanced Amazon Seller Tools for Data Analytics
- For 30 days, you will get complete access to all services (Email Automation, Product+Review Monitoring, Profits, and Analytics).
- Currently supports most of the leading Amazon marketplaces.
Cons of Feedbackwhiz
- FeedbackWhiz does not allow you to remove reviews. (Or, for that matter, any review tool.)
- While FeedbackWhiz can help you handle bad reviews, it cannot provide feedback before a product is available for purchase on Amazon.
Feedbackwhiz has five monthly pricing plans to choose from Free ($0.00), Starter ($19.99), Basic ($39.99), Professional ($79.99), and Ultimate ($139.99).
Sign up for the annual plan and save 20% on the monthly payments.
Product Sourcing Software
Product sourcing is another essential component of the Amazon business that sellers should be aware of. Finding suppliers or manufacturers to meet your inventory requirements is critical to your business.
SourceMogul is a product sourcing solution that makes finding high-performing products for your e-commerce firm easier.
It is feasible to profit from Online Arbitrage without using automated product-sourcing technologies. It is, however, extremely time intensive.
It takes too long for a human to browse dozens of products, SourceMogul scans millions. It also computes earnings, verifies that you have permission to sell the product, and examines supplier stock levels.
Key Features of Sourcemogul
- Every month, SourceMogul scans over 80 million products to help you identify profitable offers before anybody else.
- This program analyses the product's sales, price, and sales rank in real-time. You may be assured of your purchases with this information.
- A brand limits checker and a current stock checker are both useful features.
- Keepa sales and pricing history charts, competitor information, and charge breakdown are all included in the results.
Pros of Sourcemogul
- The source Mogul tool is simple to use and does not need any prior knowledge or expertise with similar tools.
- Saves Amazon sellers a lot of time and work.
- Saves historical details depending on your program usage.
- It is a low-cost alternative to other applications, such as Tactical Arbitrage.
Cons of Sourcemogul
Some of the sales data is different from that of other providers. (We are unable to confirm who is accurate.)
SourceMogaul is highly confident in its product and wants you to succeed as soon as possible. As a result, they provide you full access to all features of your selected plan throughout the free trial.
Free training materials, unlimited support, and a free, fully functional 10-day trial are all part of the free membership.
These best Amazon seller tools are designed to assist sellers in growing and becoming lucrative.
Choosing which is ideal for your Amazon business is determined by various criteria, including seller experience level, analytics requirements, and budget.
Audit your utilization regularly to ensure you take full advantage of every feature those tools offer.
Subscribe below for a weekly newsletter featuring ways how people around the globe are minting a fortune online and sporting a positive change in their life!