Table of Contents
7 Best Landing Page Builders to Drive More Conversions – 2023 review
List of Best Landing Page Builders
Landing pages are web pages designed to provide a one-way call to action.
A landing page is typically designed to enlist a sale or an incentive and are a must-have to collect leads, build your social media presence, advertise products like eBooks, whitepapers, checklists, special discounts, and increase your website’s traffic. A landing page is an ideal pick for advertising and marketing campaigns due to its high specificity.
Created especially with a singular aim of driving conversions, landing pages yield consistent results than most generic pages.
In fact, Hubspot claims that businesses with 30 or more landing pages produce 7 times as many leads as those with just 10. With different page designs and content, landing pages let you market for a variety of demographics. The more specific your copy is for a particular audience higher are your conversions
But building landing pages is expensive, time-consuming, and requires coding experience if one intents to build these from scratch and that's exactly why Landing Page builders are an entrepreneurs savior.
What exactly are Landing Page builders
Landing page builders are platforms that help create personalized landing pages in a short amount of time, without the assistance of a development team thus largely simplifying the process.
Moreover, you can create, track, and optimize your pages for maximum results using drag-and-drop features and a variety of other customizations available in different landing page builders.
In order for landing pages to be successful, you need a landing page builder that is easy to use and effective in realizing it's objective.
Moreover, these builders also offer essential features like pre-designed templates, email marketing service integrations, and A/B testing, whilst being reasonably priced for small business owners and novitiate bloggers.
There are a plethora of options available in the market but finding the best landing page builder can be difficult.
So to streamline the process for you, we have reviewed and listed the top 7 landing page builders that will help you choose your fit.
- Leadpages - Turn Clicks into Customers
- Swipepages - Build high-converting landing pages in minutes
- Unbounce - Build landing pages faster with AI
- Getresponse - Free Landing Page Creator
- Instapage - Six products, one advanced platform
- Elementor - The Leading Plugin for Building WordPress-Based Websites
- Convertkit - Build beautiful landing pages in minutes
Leadpages is a top tier landing page builder and is known for building one of the most conversion-driven pages, pop-ups, alert bars, and even entire websites.
With this landing page builder, you have access to all the tools necessary to build prefect landing pages and websites within TEN MINUTES!
Leadpages has everything you need to start- from compiling email addresses of your visitors, generating registrations along with marketing your services - thanks to an impressive library of high-quality templates, a contemporary content editor and a modicum of helpful optimization tools.
And the best part- small businesses can easily connect with their audience, gather leads, and close sales and Leadpages does all the work for you!
Builder tools -
- 5 Free sub-accounts - Stay organized and share access with your team or clients
- 99.9% Uptime - Delivers both reliability and speed
- Digital file hosting and delivery - Automatic email ‘opt-in bribes’
- whenever a new subscriber joins.
- Duplicate and edit - Save previous templates, then copy and customize your content without having to start from scratch.
- Easy drag-and-drop interface
- Image library
- Lead generation form builder
- Mobile responsive pages
- Online sales and payments - Make sales, accept recurring payments, and deliver digital products from any webpage, landing page, or pop-up
- SEO-friendly pages - Optimize your landing page for organic search with easy-to-edit metadata fields and a wide range of SEO-friendly templates.
- Unlimited page publishing
- Built-in 404 page - Create and publish a custom 404 page to help recover your lost web traffic.
- Global website footer
- Website style settings
Conversion Tools -
- Clear campaign ROI - Get a detailed picture of every campaign’s performance, so you can see which one is yielding results
- Real-time analytics
- Unlimited A/B split testing
- Unlimited pop-ups - Create pop-up opt-in forms (Leadboxes®) to capture contact information on any landing page or webpage. Add- click, exit intent, and timed display triggers.
Design and Templates -
- Section templates - Choose from over 100 prebuilt sections with drag and drop feature
- Shutterstock Premium Images
- Built-in icon library
- Countdown timers
- Custom branding - Completely customize every page and pop-up with your brand’s unique logo, look, and feel.
- Design from a blank page
- HTML & Custom Code Editing
- Social share buttons
Education & Support -
- 1-on-1 Quick start call
- Free Leadpages Virtual Workshops
- Phone, chat, & email support
- Knowledge base
- Weekly group coaching
- World-class tech support
40+ Integrations - Webinar app, Hubspot, Marketo, and Salesforce/Pardot, MailChimp, AWeber, ConstantContact, Zapier integration.
- Assemble your domain(s)
- Easily connect and publish your website or landing pages on a third-party sphere.
- Flexible publishing options
- Publish pages on your free Leadpage space or on a domain that you own elsewhere.
- Free hosting
- Free Leadpages domain
- Unlimited publishing to your domain or website
- Automatic SSL encryption
- GDPR Compliance
- Billed annually -
- Standard $37 / Month (save $144/year)
- Pro $74 / Month (save $300/year)
Thanks to an incredibly user-friendly interface, Leadpages is the best choice for anyone intending to customize their landing pages with a plethora of templates.
With this landing page builder, anyone can build as well publish landing pages and other lead-generation content on a WordPress website with ease.
And the best part- you don't have to be skilled in WordPress or have your website- not even a hosting account. You have the option to create a free address, or URL, where your landing pages will be hosted and made public, after signing up with Leadpages.
You can display your landing pages there if you have a website of your own or a hosting account. To do so, you simply need to add a few ciphers of code to the web page and Leadpages will easily display the landing page of your choice.
However, a minor limitation of the platform as compared to similar landing page builders is the inability to adjust your page for different devices, such as hiding or revealing particular elements for visitors viewing the page on a smartphone.
Customer support & Reviews -
Clientele can contact the platform via phone, email, or chat.
TrustPilot records a 4.6/5 satisfaction rating from 302+ reviews for the platform
Try Leadpages Free for 14 Days
Swipe Pages is another excellent option to consider to create quick landing pages chiefly optimized for mobile devices. Moreover, this landing page builder makes it a cake-walk to create alluring landing pages without the requirement of a previous designing experience.
You must first create an account and log in with it. Once you're in, launch the drag and drop editor and under Landing Pages tap on 'Create a New Page'. Choose a template, enter page information and select the page type. Every landing page template is fully responsive and ROI-optimized for smooth running . If you want to start from scratch, you can also choose a blank canvas.
Swipepages provides 80+ pre-built blocks and more than 25 elements. It also has a form builder for landing pages that allows you to create contemporary forms. Additionally, it gives users access to 40+ ROI-focused templates that are fully customizable for a smooth building experience . It also provides hosting options that enable you to send landing pages to a custom domain.
Other noteworthy aspects of this powerful landing page builder include analytics, AMP support, lead management, and strong integration possibilities.
Swipe Pages is an excellent option to consider and is already being used by over 7,500 marketing teams.
- High Converting Templates for every use case
- 40+ Templates 80+ prebuilt blocks
- Easy Drag and Drop blocks
- Fully responsive landing pages without the requirement of a single line of code.
- Publish landing pages to your domain
- Code Optimization and Caching
- Hosting with SSL and CDN
- Image Compression
- Capture leads and send them to apps you already use
- Connect to 1000’s of 3rd party applications using Zapier and direct integrations.
- Get your team onboard and manage projects with ease
- Use Sub-Accounts to organize your projects.
- One Million+ Free Stock Images from Unsplash
- 8000+ Icons and SVG support
- 1000+ Google fonts & Responsive Size Controls
- 14 day full featured trial. No Credit Card Required.
- In-app Knowledge base
Billed Annually -
- Startup - $29/month (save $120)
- Marketer - $59/month (save $360)
- Agency - $119/month (save $960)
Our Verdict -
SwipePages landing page builder is one of the more affordable options on the list with startup-friendly pricing options at just $29/month.
On all plans, SwipePages offers free web hosting, an SSL certificate and CDN support thus making it simple for content creators, digital marketers, companies and agencies to create fully customized and conversion-driven landing pages.
The platform also hosts a group of committed tech experts working to assist creators in establishing lucrative online businesses!
Customer support and Reviews
- Live chat support - Available 12×5 via live chat.
- 365-days priority support for agency plan customers.
- Email Support - Available 12×6 to answer any queries.
- Capterra records a 4.8/5 satisfaction rating from 87+ reviews.
Try Swipepages 14 days for Free
Businesses have converted billions of visitors into leads, sales, and sign ups - thanks to Unbounce landing page builder. Unbounce allows you to create tailored landing pages twice as quickly as other builders in the market by combining your traditional data with AI.
With this landing page builder, you can design landing pages and advertising campaigns to draw attention to your business without copywriters, designers, or developers.
You simply need to provide Smart Builder with the details about the objectives of your campaign and it will suggest a visually appealing layout that will resonate with your target audience.
Once you are satisfied with the results, this landing page builder instantly creates an on-brand copy for your page once you respond to a few prompts.
You can also suggest changes that fits your style, incorporate no-code features using apps and launch a landing page that's designed to convert.
Other notable features that this landing page builder provides are tools such as Smart Builder, Smart Traffic and Smart Copy, which can help you create, optimize, and enumerate new conversion opportunities for your small business.
- Style Guide - Approved typography, colors, and imagery are easily saved to be used across pages.
- Design Assistant - Recommend stunning, data-backed templates specific to your industry, audience, and goals to maximize conversions.
- Copy Assistant - Instantly generate persuasive, on-brand landing page copy based on your business type, target audience, and campaign goals.
- Copy Insights - Get personalized, data-backed recommendations to improve your landing page copy as you write.
- Unbounce Apps - Connect your favorite tools to Smart Builder landing pages in just a few clicks—no coding necessary.
- Smartphone-Responsive Design
- Multi-Device Page Preview
- Easily track conversion data that's important to your campaign so you can keep tabs on its performance and optimize for better results.
- Direct Domain Publishing
- Publish your Unbounce landing pages to any custom domain or URL and seamlessly integrate with your existing campaigns or URL structure.
- A/B Testing
- Smart traffic features - visitor attributes, conversion
- Smart copy features - writer, expander, 30+ templates
- Launch - $90 / month ($72Get 20% off for 3 months)
- Optimize $135 / month ($108Get 20% off for 3 months)
- Accelerate -$225 / month ($180Get 20% off for 3 months)
- Concierge - Starting at $575 USD / month
Unbounce, beyond being a landing page builder is a platform focused on driving conversions. Building landing pages is all about converting visitors into leads and paying customers and Unbounce was created with this goal in mind.
Customer support & Reviews
- Getapp records a 4.6/5 satisfaction rating from 244+ reviews.
- Unbounce also provides a live customer support or a self serve which you can directly access from their help center.
Get Unbounce Free for 14 Days
Getresponse is a powerful landing page builder equipped to create remunerative landing pages and to automate marketing.
With GetResponse, creating a landing page is a cakewalk given the simple-to-use interface and sophisticated but easy-to-learn features.
There are more than 200 landing page templates available in this landing page builder. These pages are professionally designed for a variety of industries including real estate, fitness, SAAS, e-commerce, nonprofit- the list is endless. An opt-in form is incorporated into every landing page template to help gather leads.
With this landing page builder, you can create templates conveniently and save them under "my templates" to reuse your designs.
- Tools to design SEO-optimized and revenue-generating landing pages - sign up forms, pop-ups, countdown timers, E-commerce tools, Facebook pixel
- Website Builder - pre-designed templates, drag-and-drop editor, AI creator, forms and pop-ups, domain management,
- Email marketing tools -email creators, autoresponders, email analytics, list management, transactional emails
- Webinar tools - Get in-touch with your audience – anytime, anywhere.
- Easy set-up, powerful results with complete marketing webinar software - screen sharing, call-to-action button, on-demand webinars, whiteboard, polls and surveys.
- Marketing automation - Tailor-made workflows to welcome, win back, upsell, and more. Automation flow, abandoned cart emails, website visitor tracking, product recommendations, track and scores.
- Paid ads - Built-in tools to run and manage your paid campaigns.
- Conversion funnel - sales funnel, webinar funnel, e-commerce tools, lead magnet funnel
- Live chat - customization tools, chat analytics, chat notifications, visitor capture forms
- SMS marketing
- Dynamic Text Replacement: To maximize relevance and boost conversions, match the content on your landing page to the search queries visitors tapped into.
- Smart Traffic™: An AI-powered conversion tool that directs visitors to the most appropriate landing page automatically.
- AMP landing pages: Create AMP landing pages that load 85% faster on mobile devices.
- GetResponse for non-profit - Get 50% or 30% off on every monthly plan to avoid a negative cash flow and assure a minimum investment.
- Free - Up to 500 contacts.
- Email Marketing (1000 contacts) - €16/month
- Marketing automation (1000 contacts) - €54/month. Email marketing plus
- Ecommerce marketing (1000 contacts) - €106/month Marketing automation plus
- Get 18% discount for a 12-month plan and a 30% discount for a 24-month plan.
GetResponse is a landing page builder with a suite of tools that help companies get their businesses online, grow their audience, boost online sales and engage with customers. This landing page builder is strongly recommended for entrepreneurs.
Customer support & Reviews
GetResponse has a quick and responsive customer support team. It hosts a knowledge base, a help center, and 24/7 email and chat support. Getapp records a 4.2/5 satisfaction rating from 495+ reviews.
Instapage is an advanced landing page builder and was awarded a position in the spring 2022 G2 Grid report for landing page builders.
Instapage is used by some big names in the lot including- Vimeo, Udacity and ebay. Unlike other single-product landing page builders in the market, instapage includes six products and hundreds of features built specifically to help you increase your advertising conversion rates.
Using their drag-and-drop editor and a number of additional features, anyone can build and improve landing pages that not only help you to increase the visitor-engagement of your page but also helps you convert them into customers.
Each Instapage landing page builder hosts more than about 90 templates which can be previewed before deciding which one to use.
The landing page templates are categorized, making it easy for you to select the one that suits your requirement which includes covering product sales, signup forms, event registrations and app downloads.
As an in-depth landing page builder, Instapage does a fantastic job of combining heat mapping and the traditional A/B testing used in other landing page software. A wide range of third-party services including analytics tools, email marketing platforms, and webinar hosts, can be connected to Instapage landing pages.
If you want to use Instapage to promote your brand, you can link your landing page to a Shopify eCommerce
store and also link it to PayPal to accept payments online.
You can also add versatility to your landing page with the numerous customization features this landing page builder hosts.
Integrating a landing page built by Instapage into your WordPress website is an extremely simple task. After activating the free plugin on your site, you'll need to link your WordPress website to your Instapage account by entering a few easily accessible details.
In addition to posting your landing pages on a website you've created, you can also assign a registered domain name to better its online accessibility.
- The only landing page builder with built-in collaboration
- Built in Instablocks® and global blocks for scale
- Over 500+ layouts built and tested for conversions
- Near instant page loads with or without AMP
- Create any number of unique audience experiences for each landing page
- A/B and multivariate testing, and robust analytics.
- Exit intent and pop-ups
- Integrates with over 120 tools, such as:
Marketing automations tools - Hubspot. Marketo, pardot, autopilot, active campaigns
- Email marketing tools- mailchimp, constant contact, get response, sendgrid, mailgun, etc
- CRM - Hubspot, active campaign, Zoho, salesforce
- Ecommerce - shopify, paypal, checkout, stripe
- Analytics - google analytics, hotjar, kissmetrics
- Advertising - google ads, facebook ads, linkedin ads, perfect audience
- Call tracking
- Building - $199/month.
Converting - $149/month.
If you want to create a lucrative and conversion-driven landing page platform, Instapage landing page builder is a great option for beginners .
With over a million page formats and an average conversion rate of more than 25%, Instapage has a number of incredible features that can increase the revenue-generating potential of your website. It offers you a wide range of options for personalizing your page.
Moreover, the platform ranks high on being a user-friendly interface, thus making it extremely simple for even beginners to create a landing page that stalls their expectations.
Customer support & Reviews
- G2 records a 4.3/5 satisfaction rating from 412+ reviews.
- Need help with the platform, or have an existing account, contact the help center or start a chat with their chat box.
Try Instapage Free for 14 Days
Elementor is a WordPress plugin used to create expert landing pages and websites using a live drag-and-drop editor. Elementor requires no coding knowledge, works with any theme and offers a number of free templates.
This landing page builder caters to a variety of niche including wedding invitations, event websites, websites for creative agencies and a whole lot can be designed- all with the use of a convenient user interface.
Elementor's basic software is unrestricted and cost-free. To create a landing page that stars your objective, Elementor provides a live editor, 40+ free widgets, and 50+ free templates.
Along with this, this impressive landing page builder offers a platform for unlimited web creations to build anything - from landing pages to full-fledged websites, including e-commerce stores.
The Elementor plugin needs to be installed and enabled on your WordPress website just like any other plugin. The minimal features of Elementor's free version can go a long way to help you design and tweak your WordPress site.
- Live Drag & Drop Editor - Build and customize every part of your website conveniently with Elementor’s visual builder. Zero coding required.
- 100+ Widgets - Slay your design game with widgets for any and every requirement along with full customization freedom.
- Pixel-Perfect Design - Create flawless websites with custom positions, padding, margins and global settings for colors and typographies.
- Advanced Web Creation - Create unique websites using advanced animations, custom CSS, separate responsive designs, and more.
- Professional Workflow - Streamline your projects and create consistent web designs with custom templates, library and global design settings.
- All-Inclusive Solution for Your Website - Create, manage and host your website – all with Elementor.
Web site builders:
- ESSENTIAL PLAN - $49 / Year
- EXPERT PLAN - $199 / Year
- STUDIO PLAN - $299 / year
- WEBSITE ACTIVATIONS - $999 / Year
- Website builder + hosting = $99 / year
- Elementor is a popular landing page builder platform for professionals on WordPress.
- Unfortunately, this landing page builder cannot be used to create landing pages on any other platform except WordPress.
- Getting past this shortcoming, Elementor is an ideal option to consider for creators with a limited budget and with zero coding experience or business owners looking to build their website without hiring a website developer.
Customer support & Reviews
- You can contact Elementor's customer support team and can expect an answer within 1 working day.
- Elementor's is ranked Top 5 of All WordPress Plugins 4.8 Rating based on 5,334 Real User Reviews.
ConvertKit is well known for offering a variety of email marketing and landing page creation services.
To create a landing page using this landing page builder, click on the "Get started for free" button and sign up.
Once you're in, fill the prompted information regarding your business, after which Convertkit will direct you to all the appropriate landing page templates that would suit your business.
You simply need to select the template that best represents your company from the list and edit to get what you need.
Click the publish button to select the platforms where you want to post your ConvertKit landing page. Additionally, you can choose to embed the ConvertKit WordPress plugin. By using this plugin, your clients will be able to submit a form and become your subscribers.
Using the ConvertKit landing page builder platform, you can add additional marketing techniques to grow your business.
- Fully responsive templates - Perfectly formatted landing page that can easily be viewed on any device.
- One-click to 100,000+ images - Integration with Unsplash
- Sign-up forms - The landing page opt-in forms not only create a seamless path to turn your readers into subscribers and collect custom data.
- Automatic lead magnet delivery
- Customizable success messages
- Connect to an automation
- GDPR compliant
- Integrations with other tools
- SEO optimization - fill in SEO title and description with keyword
- Google Analytics
- Use cases for musicians, authors, coaches, podcasters
- Education - how-to guides, blog articles, workshops, podcasts, knowledgebase, and community.
- Email design
- Paid newsletters
- Creator pro
- Free $0 /month. For new creators building their list. Free for up to 1,000 subscribers.
- Creator - $25 /month. $290 billed annually for up to 1,000 subscribers. For growing creators automating their work.
- Creator Pro. $50 /month. $590 billed annually for up to 1,000 subscribers. For established creators scaling their business.
Convertkit, aside from being a landing page builder is an impressive marketing hub to grow your audience, automate marketing, and sell digital products.
Customer support & Reviews
- Getapp records a 4.7/5 satisfaction rating from 156+ reviews.
- You can reach out to the Convertkit's customer support team via email, live chat, and knowledge base.
- You can access help and support in the ConvertKit Community by visiting their community Help Forum.
Website Builder Vs Landing Page Builder
A website is a collection of related web pages that details your company. This website might include pages for blogs, WordPress logins, discussion forums and other specialized content.
A website builder is therefore a platform or program that offers a drag-and-drop interface, enabling individuals or organizations to combine different features to create a website quickly and without coding.
On the other hand, a landing page is a solitary, independent web page created to entice users to claim an offer. A landing page builder is a platform used to create such targeted web pages.
Some platforms, for example, Elementor, can be used to build both landing pages and websites, while the others specialize in creating landing pages alone.
FAQs About Landing Page Builders
Why is it important to use a landing page builder?
A landing page builder is important for several reasons, such as:
Higher ranking: A landing page builder aids landing page optimization for search engines and positively influences it's ranking.
Converting Traffic into Leads: By using a landing page builder, you can create landing pages that direct targeted traffic to your company website. Whatever the goal—lead generation, downloads, newsletter sign-ups, or anything else—the traffic that visits the landing page connects more with this focused message on the landing page and can easily sign up to get the offer.
1:1 attention ratio: The ratio of links to conversion objectives is referred to as an attention ratio. Your home page and service pages are covered in links, including navigation links, social media links, footer links, links to product features, links to blog posts, etc.
There are numerous goals and links, dividing the visitor’s attention divided among them all. Unlike landing pages, which have links focused on one conversion.
Display (and improve) your offers: Offers require private residences. And landing pages offer the ideal foundation.
Message targeting: A visitor's approach is different on different channels . Thus, it becomes simple to direct different traffic sources (such as email, social media, PPC, and offline traffic) to different landing pages with various messages and offers when using landing pages. Thus, matching offers to conversion intent is made simple.
A/B Testing (split testing): Split testing is the process of sending a portion of traffic to version A of the landing page and a portion to version B, then comparing the results to see which version converts better. Running a split test with a landing page builder takes only a few minutes (no technical skills required).
What is the difference between website builder and a landing page builder?
Typically, a website consists of a home page and several subpages, such as About us, Offer, Blog, Contact page, etc. Your website's home page can be accessed by entering its URL, such as example.com. The subpages each have a separate directory, like, example.com/about.
A landing page is a single platform, without any sub-pages. It typically includes details of the offer on the landing page, and a subscription form, which is followed by a thank-you page.
Website builders can create these various website pages/URLs, while a landing page builder is configured to create this single web page.
Do landing pages boost SEO performance?
Yes. Landing pages are focused on particular keywords - optimizing the page for search engines. Optimized pages lead to higher rankings in search results, for these landing pages. And higher ranking leads to more traffic.
Also landing Pages can make it easy to track, analyze, and modify a visitor's behavior. Applying the analytics from landing pages to SEO will further boost the landing page and website’s performance as well as conversion.
Every landing page builder is expensive for a novice, but is it worth it?
Yes. According to research, companies with 10-15 landing pages typically see a 55% increase in conversions as compared to those with fewer than 10 landing pages. Additionally, those with more than 40 landing pages see an increase in conversions of more than 500%.
If you want to build landing pages that convert and expand your business, landing page builders are a great investment.
Moreover, many landing page builders host free plans or trial plans which can be used during the initial days of building your brand.
Is it easy to use a landing page builder?
Yes! No matter your level of experience, the core objective of landing page builders is to make the process quick and simple. The above-listed landing page builders offer templates and drag-and-drop functionality to enable you to create a high-converting page in less than a day.
This also implies that you can develop multiple landing pages and run A/B tests to compare the effectiveness of various designs. Your online marketing will become much more professional using this method.
Do you need a website to have a landing page?
No. You can create a landing page without having a website.
However, in a Website Builder, you can make landing pages as well as websites. But you can only create landing pages in the landing page editor.
Landing pages are crucial for the success of your business and to get you ahead in the competition.
Landing page builders will help build well-optimized and high-converting landing pages- which is a prerequisite to advertise your content and drive conversions.
Wondering which landing page builder is the best pick among the enlisted?
Subscribe below for a weekly newsletter featuring ways how people around the globe are minting a fortune online and sporting a positive change in their life!